The modern woman knows that a healthy lifestyle is important. It is a combination of a well balanced diet and regular exercise. All body parts have special exercises to help keep the body strong and fit. The upper chest needs some kind of exercises that would help maintain healthy and firm breasts. There are effective breasts exercises for women which can be easily followed. Most exercises prevent sagging of breasts and if done regularly and properly would result to a firm and well toned breasts to improve the overall appearance.
First, remember to do some stretching for about 5 minutes before doing the breast exercises. Do breathing exercise to make you feel relaxed while doing the following exercises.
• Try the "fly" or "butterfly" exercise. Lie on the floor with both arms stretched out to your sides. Use 2-3 lbs. weights on each hand. Lift both arms and have them meet together in front of your face, making a "V" form. Do this 10-15 times.
• Try to do modified push-ups. Lie on the floor face down, then raise yourself using your arms and extend as far as you can. Repeat about 10 times.
• Stand straight with both arms on the side. Raise one arm above the head and make about 15 circling movements. Do the same with the other arm.
• You can also gently squeeze your arms on the side of your breasts and feel the pectoral muscles flex gently. Hold the position for a few seconds. You can do this discreetly while sitting on a chair inside the office.
• Do the bench press exercise. Set the bench at a 50 degree incline position. Using a long bar with some easy weights you can handle, try to lower down the bar to about an inch from your chest and then push back. This will help firm the breasts.
• Try to do push-ups using the wall. Position yourself a few feet against the wall and lean against it. Try to push away by straightening your elbows against the wall and feel your muscles contract at the sides. Do these exercise 5-7 times a day.
• Try this simple exercise of putting your palms together like in a praying position. Then clasp your hands tightly putting some tension to the clasp and hold this position for about 15 seconds. Do repetitions in a span of 3 minutes. This exercise is good to enhance the cleavage.
• Yoga exercises are also beneficial since these have good exercises for the breasts.
• You can also start an exercise program that you can enjoy and have fun with. Join a gym club that have breasts exercises program. Do some daily brisk walking for about 15 minutes daily to start your work out.
• Try natural massage. Massage your breasts to improve blood circulation in the breast areas.
Always remember to stand straight and maintain a good posture. This helps the breasts to look firm and supple.