If you suffer from the itching and burning of psoriasis, you will do almost anything to get some relief. Well now there is a natural remedy that really works and it is as close as the nearest health food store.
- Brown flaxseed (golden will work, but dark brown is best.)
- Cream of tartar.
- A 2 cup measuring cup.
- Boiling water.
- Put 6 tablespoons of brown flaxseed into a 2 cup measuring cup.
- Add 1 teaspoon of cream of tartar.
- Add 2 cups of boiling water.
- Let mixture stand overnight. In the morning you will see that the seeds have sunk to the bottom of the measuring cup and that a gelatin-like liquid has come to the top.
- Pour off the gelatin-like liquid into a glass and drink it on an empty stomach.
- Take 2 teaspoons of the seeds and swallow them whole, just as you would take any other type of medicine.
- Do this every morning for a week.
- The following week, use the recipe only every other day.
- The third week, use the recipe only three times in the entire week.
- On the fourth week, use the recipe only twice in the entire week.
- From here on, you will only need to use the recipe every two weeks and you may even be able to gradually wean yourself to only once a month.
- After six months, discontinue use. Start the recipe again when signs of psoriasis reoccur.
- This is a natural and easy way to control psoriasis and it is perfectly safe for anyone to take, as long as they don’t have allergies to flaxseed or cream of tartar. You will experience relief within the first week of taking the flaxseed/cream of tartar mixture.
Disclaimer: I am not a medical doctor, but am only sharing a method of controlling psoriasis that has worked for me.