If you are starting to see some lines on your face that may make you conscious enough to do something about them, then maybe it’s about time to do so. Maybe it is just that you think you are getting older faster than you think or you are just get stressed out that everything just shows on your face. The creases or those fine lines on the forehead are usually the most noticeable. Don’t fret too much about it, there are now preventive measures to help lessen or get rid of wrinkles most especially on the forehead.
• Always start with a good balanced diet. Fresh fruits and green leafy vegetables should be included and whole grains too. All of these help keep the skin healthy.
• Drink at least 8-10 glasses of water daily to keep the skin hydrated.
You can also try out these home remedies:
• One very effective way is to use a mixture of crushed papaya and pineapple. This is an excellent collagen facial packs that makes the skin fresher and healthier. Leave on for 20 minutes and wash off.
• Make a facial pack using 2 egg whites and a few drops of lemon oil and whipped together gently. Leave on face for a few minutes then wash off. This is effective to get rid of fine lines.
• Make a mixture of equal amounts of apple and green pineapple juices and leave on face for about 15 minutes.
• Try odorless castor oil on the face to help the skin supple and soft.
• Try a mixture solution of 2 tsp of plain yogurt, ½ tsp honey, ½ tsp lemon juice and 3 capsules of pricked vitamin E. Soak cotton ball with enough of this mixture and gently rub on face and let stay for about 10 minutes. Then rinse well thereafter.
• Try a homemade toner by combining 2 tbsp vodka, 1 tbsp fennel seeds and 1½ tsp of honey. Mix well and allow sitting for 3 days. Use cotton ball to soak into mixture and rub gently over the face just like a toner.
• There are more practical ways to get rid of wrinkles on the forehead. Just make a good habit to do these daily and you would feel good about yourself.
• Try to avoid stress and anxiety and think more positive about life.
• Do more smiling; avoid frowning and squinting as these add more lines on the forehead.
• Make use of natural moisturizing lotions and creams on the forehead and face, and massage gently every night to soothe out the fine lines. Gentle massage helps the blood to circulate effectively and help tighten some muscles and tissues of the face.
• Use gentle soap cleansers on the face. A well balanced ph facial wash is gentle to the face. Avoid unnecessary hard scrubbing of the face.
• When out in the sun, use good sunscreen on the face as protection.
The need for medical procedures is the last recourse to get rid of forehead wrinkles. This would entail expensive costs, some physical pain and a certain amount of time to heal. It is also temporary because the same procedure would have to be done after about six months.