Having ovarian cyst is not a joke. Dealing with the pain will make you struggle. It will bring you uncomfortable sleep at night. But, not all ovarian cysts are harmful, some are harmless and they are most commonly called as benign. Treatments for ovarian cyst vary depending on individual’s needs, mostly, some women experience functional cyst, this means the cyst developed during the end of a women’s menstrual period and clears up on its own once the egg in the cyst has been released by the fallopian tube. In most serious cases, the ovarian cyst blocks the blood supply to the ovaries and it continuously grow until it develops into cancer. In this case, an immediate medical attention is needed to kill the cancer forming cells right away.
People opt for varying treatments, according to their preferences. There are some who wants an herbal remedy for their ovarian cyst, while others wants what doctors recommends. There are lots of herbal remedies that will not cost you thousands of dollars; it will also allow you to enjoy life at its best without worrying much about the side effects. Here are some herbal remedies you can try for your ovarian cyst:
- Antioxidant supplements
- Blue cohosh
- Homeopathic – made from animal and plant extracts
- Minimize red meat intake
- Drink lots of water
- Eat more fresh fruits and vegetables
- Cut back your caffeine intake and take more of green tea
The first step in natural treatment for ovarian cyst is to flush away toxins. You can easily do that by simply drinking lots of water. This will eliminate toxins away from your kidney, liver and in other organs of the body. By flushing unwanted toxins, you will be able to create a haven for healing. Toxins create lots of rooms for cyst of all kinds, so you need to eradicate them for your body to be able to absorb the various nutrients it needs.
Eating more fruits and vegetables is also an additional help for your natural treatment for ovarian cyst. Eliminating salt and sugar from your diet will also be helpful to you. Avoiding processed food will also help you a lot. Start eating more naturally cook foods, so you will not add free radicals into your body. These are all helpful ways that you can do to eliminate ovarian cyst, but they don’t cure the cause. There are medical remedies for this type of problem. Here are some helpful ways you should know:
- Oral contraceptives – usually, cysts occur to those who do not have a proper menstrual cycle. By taking contraceptive pills, you will be able to have a regular menstrual cycle.
- Cystectomy – it is a surgery procedure that is usually performed to take away the cyst within the pelvic area. This is usually a treatment for bladder cancer, but it is also used these days to treat non-cancerous form of ovarian cyst.
- Oophorectomy – this is a surgery performed to remove both ovaries to eliminate ovarian cyst that can lead to cancer.