1. Using of castor oil in hair helps in the healthy hair growth.
2. Apply warm coconut oil and massage it into your scalp. Cover it with hot towel for one hour and then rinse it off with mild shampoo.
3. Mix white egg to 2 spoons of castor oil and 1 spoon of glycerin and gently massage it into hair then wash it off after 30 minutes.
4. Brush before shampooing to stimulate the scalp and blood flow. Brushing in a gently stroke on dry hair will remove scalp flakes and the blood flow delivers nutrients in hair follicles.
5. The proper bush bristles is key to a healthy hair. Round or flat brush with natural boar bristles is used for dry hair while the rubber-toothed with wider panel are recommended for damp hair.
6. Water is considering factor for a healthy condition of hair. The problem could be the water you are using in rinsing. It contains natural minerals called hard water so if you would notice, hair is hard to manage after washing it. Soft water has few damaging minerals so better know your water or ask this matter to your local water department.
7. Maintain your hair from avoiding split ends, it will run down to the root if not removed. Regular trims 4-8 weeks after your last visit to salon can prevent hair breakage.
8. Our hair needs moisture and for nourishing result, use deep conditioner once every two weeks. It strengthens the strands while penetrating the hair. Also, mild shampoo is best in keeping the hair in healthy condition.
9. If you are looking for best hair drier, try an ionic drier which helps to break up water molecules while removing positive ions that caused hair damage.
10. Lastly, everything boils down to a proper combination of well balanced diet. Rich in vitamin A, B, C, E, Zinc and Iron play most important role for healthy, shiny and strong hair.