• Keep yourself hydrated by drinking 8 glasses of clean water or more each day. The skin health benefits of tea remains undisputable and its anti-inflammatory properties can reduce the risk of cancer.
• Foods that can cause increasing your blood sugar is contributing factor to develop wrinkles. The low glycemic foods are rich in fiber such as beans, carbohydrates, vegetables and fruits. Saturated fats and processed foods reduce the production of youth hormones.
• Fatty acids can shield us from inflammatory process that causes heart disease and harm our arteries. Flax seed, canola oil and walnuts have essential fatty acids for healthy cell membranes. Salmon is a good source of omega-3 fat to keep blood platelets from clotting.
• Olive oil can increase the ratio of good cholesterol and considered monounsaturated fats.
• Take youth-giving vitamin supplement. Vitamin A or foods in low fat dairy products is one of the most important components in keeping the healthy looking skin. Try yogurt and skim milk. Vitamin B to help the nerves, vitamin C for immune system builder and vitamin E for many old age diseases.
• Antioxidants like blueberries, cranberries, raspberries, strawberries and plums with naturally occurring substance to protect cell damage and strong anti-cancer properties.
• Grape juice and red wine are best beverages to protect from heart disease and progression of cancerous tumors.
Avoid too much consumption of these foods contributing to premature aging:
• Everything made in white flour including white bread, highly processed and artificially flavored foods, sugars and sweets, smoked and tinned meats and fish and refined cereals.