After being faced with problems like acne, chicken pox and different kinds of skin infection, the last thing you want is to be marked for life. If proper precautionary measures are used these scars may just leave you for good. You can use these simple home remedy treatments which can help you get rid of these scars.
Home Remedies to Remove Acne Scars
- If you have sandalwood, you can use that paste to get rid of your scars.
- A mixture of sandalwood paste and black gram paste also works handy for this problem.
- Rubbing your skin with ice cubes helps to tighten the skin and give you a younger look.
- Sandalwood paste mixed with rose water and kept overnight on your scars provides you the needed results.
- You can use cucumber and lemon juice on your scars. These can be very fruitful depending how dark your scars are.
- If you can’t find cucumber you could also use honey and lemon juice, but people with oily skin should not use honey.
- Make a paste by mixing gram flour, curd, turmeric and lemon juice. Apply this on your scars to get rid of it.
- Dissolve few aspirins with apple cider vinegar and water. Apply this mixture on your face, after 10 minutes rinse it with cold water. Then, apply vitamin E oil all over your face to moisturize your skin. Continue this method for a week. As aspirin can be dry, use a good moisturizing lotion to protect it from drying.
Home Remedies for Chicken Pox Scars
- Honey is great way to remove the scars formed due to chicken pox. These applied on the scars would help in providing relief.
- Vitamin E oil has many benefits; these applied on the scarred skin may do wonders for your skin.
- Apply sandalwood oil from the time you notice the rash. This helps in reducing the scarring effect of the chicken pox.
- To avoid the scars apply Black Abil Powder over the rashes till the marks fade away.
- To prevent deepening of the scars apply aloe vera gel, cod liver oil or vitamin E oil.
Home Remedies for Skin Infection Scars
- Applying oil and massage it, this helps the stimulation of the tissues to revive the skin and help in removing the scars.
- Applying cocoa butter is also a good remedy in getting rid of the scars.
- Using wheatgrass spray to reduce the scar effects on your body.
Warning: The reader of this article should exercise all precautionary measures while following instructions on the home remedies from this article. Avoid using any of these products if you are allergic to it. The responsibility lies with the reader and not with the site or the writer.