Garlic is completely herbal and most remarkable home remedies which is very beneficial in the treatment of erectile dysfunction and impotence.
Garlic is also known as an aphrodisiac because garlic improve the blood circulation significantly from the medical point of view. Medical researches proved that garlic in certain forms can stimulate the production of NOS particularly in individuals who have low levels of this enzyme. An enzyme called nitric oxide synthase (NOS) is primarily responsible for the mechanism of erection.
Folklore dating back centuries has hailed garlic as an aphrodisiac and now studies have alsoproven this legend to be true. We are aware that garlic aids in blood circulation and keeps veins and arteries youthful, but that is only one way it helps with impotence.
Garlic contains hundreds of minerals and nutrients. It is very likely that no one ingredient is the “active ingredient”. To obtain an erection an enzyme is required called nitric oxide synthase, and compounds in garlic stimulate the production of this enzyme in people who suffer from low levels of it.
It is a herbal, natural and harmless aphrodisiac. According to an eminent sexologist of the United States, garlic has a pronounced aphrodisiac effect. It is a herbal medicine or tonic for loss of sexual power due to any cause, and for sexual debility and impotency resulting from sexual overindulgence and nervous exhaustion. Researchers recommend that two to three cloves of raw garlic should be chewed daily.
Garlic also helps with digestion as it is gastric stimulant. It acts in many areas such as;
- It acts as an anti fla tulent, carminative and diaphoretic.
- It stimulates the kidneys and is diuretic in nature.
- It is a tonic, giving strength and vitality.
- It is an expectorant having a special effect on the bronchial and pulmonary secretions.
- It is beneficial for eyes and brain.
- It helps to heal fractured bones.
- It is a great antiseptic.
- It has allicin, which has the property to destroy germs which are not killed by penicillin. As such, it is a very powerful germicidal.
- It rehabilitates sexual malfunctions.
- It improves functional activity of heavy smokers.
- Half a raw garlic clove a day can increase body activity to dissolve blood clots, thereby preventing heart attacks and strokes.
- A couple of raw garlic cloves daily can bring blood cholesterol levels down in heart patients.
It is very likely that garlic’s effectiveness and safety comes from these ingredients working together in concert. And if any particular ingredient should be found more potent than the others, and that ingredient were isolated and made into a medicine, it will probably have powerful negative side effects like virtually every other drug in use today.
Now these days, there are many herbal as well as FDA approved prescription medication such viagra, cialis, levitra, generic viagra. Viagra and cialis is successfull prescribed medication for erectile dysfunction.