If the following symptoms occur on a regular basis then they could be stress related and it is advisable to seek medical advice:
- Experience a sense of inner emptiness.
- Life has no meaning.
- The future looks bleak.
- You are unforgiving.
- See very few positive things in life.
- Often a martyr.
- Frequently cynical.
- Feel apathetic.
- Have self-doubts about your work.
- Constantly need to prove yourself.
- Feel your life has been wasted.
- Hold no personal beliefs.
- Look for “magic solutions” to problems.
- Doubt your ability to succeed.
- Feel little obligation to others.
- Have a morbid fear of death.
These cover some, but not all symptoms that may be related to spiritual stress.
Last Updated on