A boy never gets to know that the girl for whom he is running after actually have some hard feelings for him or not. It is a big truth that men hate rejection. Rejection in some situations becomes embarrassing for them and in some situations it leads to severe heart break. But a guy should never feel disheartened because rejection is part of everybody’s lives. It can come out to be a life potion for guys if they some how get to know if the girl likes them or not. If the case can prove out to be worth falling for then a guy should move further with other proceedings.
It hardly matters that of what gender you are because both the men and women feel too shy to reveal their romantic interests. A lot of the time the kind of communication is carried out or the kind of messages that are exchanged makes it more difficult for a guy to understand if she is interested in him or not. There are 5 signs you can look out for to see whether she really likes you or not.
1. If you notice that the girl you are with is listening to you then you can surely make a step forward because this is a sign that she might have some interest in you. It is not a secret that how much a women love to talk. Which showcase that for them listening takes a backseat. If you find out that she is really listening to you, you can take this as a sign that she is interested in you.
2. If she is comfortable sharing personal space with you then in that case it is a good start. Women can be very territorial just like some men are. If you two get close to one another you can usually take this as a sign that she likes you. A girl does not share her personal things with everyone she meets. So if you are that lucky guy she is comfortable with then it is the right time to celebrate.
3. If you make good eye contact with your love interest and she responds very positively then these are some of the small hints that shows she is interested in you. Eye contact is necessary for judging a person interest and concern. Eyes are the window to the soul. If you catch her gazing into your eyes, chances are she is interested in you.
4. She tends to mimic you. Research has shown that if you like someone, you begin to copy their body language, mannerisms, vocabulary and more. Remember imitation can be the biggest form of flattery.
5. If she gets worried when you are in some problem and scolds you for being so immature then boy go be happy because she has fallen for you. Concern and care are the biggest signs of a person’s interest in you.
These five signs will surely reduce your confusion levels and will help you to come to a conclusion whether she likes you or not. In either case you can go on further for not letting your feelings be treated badly.